I LIVE, I SMILE, I HATE, I LOVE, I LAUGH, I CRY, I DIE

I LIVE
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

I live to love I love to live
This I will leave
To you I give
Words to live by
Know Believe Love
God yourself and others
Always have faith above
Believe in God who believes in you
I live to give and learn to forgive
I live to inspire and be inspired
I live to lead and encourage
I give hope and courage
I live a life of peace
This I pray you will all remember this





I SMILE

I Smile when I See funny thingS happening
Like seeing babies pLaying and chiLdren singing

I smilE knowing God carEs for mE and my family
That he has a purpose and put things in order for me

I smIle when I see unusual thIngs that surprIses me
AnimAls Acting like mAn And mAn like AnimAls

SOmething Out of the Ordinary nOt seen regularly
Seeing legendary feat something monumental

Like Great desiGns in visUal arts architectUre
FascinaTes and puTs a smile in my hearT

I Smile when I meet people and they Smile back at me
This world would be much better if we Smile perpetually









I HATE


I hate tyranny injustice corruption
A systematic oppression of our nation
Few are favored at the expense of majority


I hate lies misdirection and false testimony
Where Truth diluted and liars in authority
Still arrogant inspite their dishonesty


They are proud and flaunting their ill-gotten wealth
Not afraid of Life's karma it will put toll in their health
Like bandits and pirates their greed will over take them


I hate schemers, plotters and manipulators
People with agenda who use you for their purpose 
Who is there for their self interest and selfish gain


I hate rejection, betrayal and humiliation 
For I can not do such thing as one human being
I hate to say this its just my self observation


I hate crimes, apathy, insensitivity
So I try to inspire be inspired creatively
Hoping to see the change that starts with you and me








I LOVE

I love because its the best way to live
knowing that you have something to give

I was loved first by my family
Aware of Gods great love for me

And with friends accepting me as me
I have been grateful for this you see

I love and I am love in return
Give and you will receive in turn

What you dont have you can not give
This are things that I truly believe

I LOVE BECAUSE I WAS LOVE FIRST









I LAUGH

I laugh when I remember
All the crazy things I did

My childhood, as teenager
made funny mistakes indeed

I laugh with my life choices
                       looking back with no regret

I have heard my inner voice
and have made peace with it

I laugh and move by stories
from friends with comedic gifts

Jokes that tickle our fancies
that it takes our breath a brief

I laugh out loud with out doubt
I can be so contageous

Even when I am all alone
I do have a funny bone



                                                                                I CRY                                                                                      By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

I cry for many reasons
I try to hear my heart out
Life can give us lessons
Listen in silence don't doubt

I cry when I am sad
I cry when I am glad
  I cry when I am hurting
  Deep Deep down inside

I just can not hide it
Tears falling down in my eyes
But at times when I do cry
Rain falls like it symphatized

I cry when I am angry
I cry when I am betrayed
I cry when I am rejected
Its no joke to feel this way

I cry when something touch me
A movie a story or a memory


So do Love songs and poetry 
Guess am just one of those softy




I DIE
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

I die everyday
In my rest I find my peace
it is a daily practice

I die to myself
For my spirit to take control
For me to rise and not fall

I die 
so that I may live
Learn to love and give

I die
Like seeds needs to germinate
To bring new life new faith


















Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas