MY MANY NAMES


MY MANY NAMES
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

I 'm called by my many names as you will see
Who and what I am to my Friends and Family
To those close relatives to them I'm called Ding
Probably named after our very loving Tita Ding
Or my fathers brother we fondly called TitoDing

But I guess in My Own Way I understand why?
Ding is short for Goat  or Kanding in Our Dialect
As a Kid,there it is, a Kid is a baby Goat LOL X 2
Ha Ha Ha...I Was Fond of Chewing Bubble Gums
As You See Goats Chew All the time till they tire

As A Kid I Was Herding Goats In Mama's House
We have lots of pets as it is like a backyard farm
As a kid I was the spirited one in the the Family
At times they have to Chase Me to take a bath
Our helper have hard time to put sense in me 

My brothers would teased me calls me Cubao
'Daw si Cubao ka, LOL, Cubao Cubao Cubao
And my 4 brothers have their nick names too
Hugo we Call Coming, Paul for Paho  (mango)
Joey forNene, Jun for Nano of Mork&Mindy

Why  Cubao? Quezon, City was my birthplace
And it was the Business Center in the seventies
I had fond Memories of the Rides and  Arcades
That I Always Share with Friends in Iloilo City
That My Brothers Noted It" Daw Si Cubao ka"

In School They Call Me Day or Short for Deo
I adopted this and my Friends do Call me Day
As in Day and Night and some calls me Tadeo
Rodeo and worse tease of all is Hudeo the Jew
Some, only a few Manage to Call me Ding too

Since Elementary I Just Introduce My Self Deo
It Seems that I  Hide my Second name Antonio
But only later did I appreciate that Given name
After I have learned the meaning of My Names
For indeed God instituted names & purposed it

My   given   name  is  Deo   Antonio  D. Llamas
Deo means God Antonio the Indispensable One
Llamas to Call and So my Name means that it is
Indispensable to Call unto God. Prayer is Power
And I have believe in a God Who Believes in Me

And  one  more, when I  applied   in San Miguel
Two of the six Board of Directors were Antonio's
That I realized in the Business World that Name
Is one Powerful name and so now my signature
Carries it Antonio Llamas with a star Ha Ha Ha

Before my girlfriend calls me Shoks or Shokskie
She now calls me My Love as my beloved Wife
It is a Chinese Name Meaning Cheap,Ha Ha Ha
She was Right in a way my pleasures are Simple
Mababaw Lang ang Kaligayahan ko. Cheap LOL

In Church, close Friends Gave Me a name Guts
For no Guts no Glory. I as the head then of the
Evangelization Department. I Was  Active then
My Other Pseudo Names or Pen Names I Used 
Ode Samall, Shokskie & Blue boy honoring Paul

Gawad Haligi, Pareb Idol, Salesman of Salesman
Deo San, Boy Tawa, Dangerous Deo  & Sir Deo 
Papa Bear.And now you know my many names
But you call me any thing you like. Call me Day
So Llamas means Call like all Poker Players says

Many More Names like Councilor, Boss, Manoy
Realtor, Attorney, Primo, Insan , Kuya, Tito Deo
But what I love Most was how Tita Belle calls me
Pagasa ng Bayan and my Mama Calling Me Dodoy
My Children calling me Papa & My Love, My Love



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas