YOU ARE BENEATH ME


YOU ARE BENEATH ME

In many ways you tried to put me down
Torment Discouraged and make me frown
You would have succeeded fooling me around
If not for knowing God as my solid ground

Your lies confusion and misdirection
Have stolen my joy in several occasions
You have put fear shame worry and hate
But dark clouds fade by Gods love light & faith

My dreams ambition and my life's purpose
I live to God my life's destiny
For I believe He believes in Me
That you can not take away from me

God has made man higher than the angels
He gave man dominion over all the earth
I declare Gods purpose power over me 
Touch me not Satan for you are beneath me.



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas