PRODIGAL SON

PRODIGAL SON 
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

The story of the Prodigal son 
Is a story I can relate on too

In my youth, I can associate myself
With the reckless and wasteful son

Even played that role in a play in church
During one of our Christmas presentation

One's life destiny can be found and search
Plan your future not live just for the present

Never waste time for its the great Equalizer
Be cautious calculate the risk in decisions 

Major crossroad changes life's direction
So too one's love, fortune & satisfaction

I have made many mistakes and seen
My rebellious and sinful side of me

I have learned to accept my humanity
Forgive my past, see my spirituality

Now I am a father, have my own family
Changed my perception dramatically

Unconditional love taught me maturity
Not a Prodigal Father but to be the best I can be

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas