ONE HUMBLING EXPERIENCE


In one of the Liberal party campaign sorties of 2010 Presidential election which was hosted by( NAPM) Noynoy Aquino for President Movement headed by Atty. Dan Cartagena who first initiated the signature campaign for Pnoy to run for President . It was an historic event worth noting. Atty. Dan Cartagena was instrumental in putting Pnoy as our President after winning the election. It was destiny at play. In my part I was there to support Pnoy and Atty. Dan Cartagena and the NAPM. 

While most of the politician and their entourage tried to muscle their way in the front row, I settled my self at the center isles. Timely when the lighting ceremony started Pnoy and Sen. Roxas went forward at the center of the room where I was located and Sen. Roxas tap me at my shoulder and said to me (dito ka)  to stand behind them with Pnoy and Atty. Dan Cartagena with his son. This was indeed a humbling experience for me. Honored to be standing with this great leaders and this picture captured that moment in time. To God be the Glory
 — with Dan Cartagena.





Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

DR. JOSE RIZAL'S NORTH BORNEO ( SABAH) DREAM

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

MGA TULA PARA SA INANG BAYAN AT KABABAYAN SINULAT NI : DEO ANTONIO DELFIN LLAMAS