MY DAD BY: DIVINE GRACE R. LLAMAS

This made me cry, my daughter wrote a poem for my Birthday :

MY DAD
By: Divine Grace R. Llamas

You are my Dad
The best gift I ever had

I am your wonderful daughter
And I am your source of laughter

So happy birthday to you
This isn't time to feel blue

Don't you feel free?
When you are with me

This poem is from my heart
And I call this true Art

I don't care if you're getting old ( You're not)
Because my warm hands are always here to hold

I am proud to call you my father
The one man who loves my mother

I'll try my best so we can all be together
And that our hearts will be in one place forever

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas