TO MY PAPA...MY FRIEND AND BROTHER

TO MY PAPA...MY FRIEND AND BROTHER

Being my father I'm glad to be your son
Taught love of God country and family

You showed me how to enjoy have fun
Encourage me positively see possibility

You shared with me your inner secrets
Considered me as your one confidante
I've seen your life's joy its rise and fall 
Yet remained strong, still standing tall

Being generous with Ideas and praise
I've learned to believe and trust myself
In my darkest time you've raise me up
just being there you have help me up

Thank you for all life's lessons learned
For all the values and principles earned
Thank you for not just being my father
But by becoming my friend and brother

I love you Pa...Happy Fathers Day.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas