THIS IS MY LIFE THIS IS MY STORY




THIS IS MY LIFE THIS IS MY STORY

This is my Life This is my story
Like a one great epic movie

Beginnings like an introduction
Characters in a supporting roles

Welcomed me to this stage joyfully
My immediate relatives and family

Seeds of love hope and faith feed me
With their smile, touch and warm embrace

As time passes learned to stand run and walk
and able to connect express when I start to talk

Enjoyed my years of innocence where I play all day
Discovering new skills like coloring drawing # alphabets

Finding new friends aside from brothers and cousins
Strengthened me in my need to belong in a sense

My informative years expanded my knowledge
With the world so vast and multiple of cast

Classroom scenes was my daily routine
Loving books and reading become my thing

With teachers as mentors enjoyed every lessons
Fueled my minds creative curiosity and passions

It was this time that outdoors became my playground
Exploring the world through my travels and escapades

As well as discovered my path to my spiritual journey
Devoted my life to our Loving Father God Almighty

Becoming an Altar boy and choir singer in church
Became aware of Lords plan and his truth to search

Hungry for his Words and Wisdom I read my bible daily
Learn principles and lessons on how to live righteously

Involved my self in Agape Campus for Jesus Ministry then
Honor God and reach souls for Christ, make them friends

I've meet girls who have touch my heart experienced hurts
But glad to truly meet my special someone whom I courted

Romantic interlude brought colors and drama in my life
Where songs and music can make me laugh and cry

Crying in the rain was a relief for it masked my pain
But fighting for your Love you have more to gain

(to be continued...itutuloy)

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

DR. JOSE RIZAL'S NORTH BORNEO ( SABAH) DREAM

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

MGA TULA PARA SA INANG BAYAN AT KABABAYAN SINULAT NI : DEO ANTONIO DELFIN LLAMAS