TITA DING (NANCY DELFIN DADIVAS)

Tita Ding
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas
So sad to hear you have passed away
Seems I loss words to utter and say
Truly cannot express what I feel inside
A heavy heart and weakness that I can't hide
You always been mamas sweetest sister and friend
Her confidante who truly cares and understands
I will have to keep this from her in silence
For I know it will break her heart in two
For me and Jun you are our second mother
Your family has been a part of our lives together
What consoles me you have a blessed death
As you have live in love till your last breath
We will miss you Tita Ding our Angel here on earth
Will meet again someday in Gods presence in heaven.
You have accomplished your mission in this life with Tito Dolf
Building a family a legacy that truly one you can be proud of

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas