FOR THE HOPEFUL ONES LIKE ME


For The Hopeful Ones Like Me
BY: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

Now maybe a Nobody
But Someday I'll be Somebody

I know I've always been a winner
Never been a quitter



Watch and see what I will be.
A blessing and inspiration to everybody.
My hope never runs dry. 
I have my dreams and ambition.

I have my faith and contrition.
I believe in God who believes in me.
He has a Purpose Order and Design.
Follow His plan for my destiny.

Embrace positivity and all possibility.
Discover my full potentiality.
He gave me gifts and talents.
To be Shared and to bless others.

Time will tell if I have been true and kind
This are things that are in my mind.
In the end, I will surely be.
What I see the greatness, The greatness in me.


















Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas