MY EMOTIONAL JOURNEY

MY EMOTIONAL JOURNEY
(MY COLLECTION OF POEMS ON MY INTROSPECTION). I LIVE By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas I live to love I love to live This I will leave Words to live by To you I give Know Believe Love Always have faith above God, yourself, and others I live to give and learn to forgive Believe in God who believes in you I live to lead and encourage I live to inspire and be inspired I give hope and courage This I pray you will all remember this I live a life of peace I SMILE By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas I Smile when I See funny things happening Like seeing babies playing and children singing I smile knowing God cares for me and my family That he has a purpose and put things in order for me I smile when I see unusual things that surprises me Animals acting like man and man like animals Something out of the ordinary not seen regularly Seeing monumental feat something Legendary Like Great designs in visual arts architecture Fascinates and puts a smile in my heart I Smile when I meet people and they smile back at me This world would be much better if we smile perpetually I HATE By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas I hate tyranny, injustice, corruption A systematic oppression of our nation Few are favored at the expense of majority I hate lies misdirection and false testimony Where Truth diluted and liars in authority Still arrogant in spite their dishonesty They are proud and flaunting their ill-gotten wealth Not afraid of Life's karma it will put toll in their health Like bandits and pirates, their greed will overtake I hate schemers, plotters, and manipulators People with agenda who use you for their purpose Who is there for their self-interest and selfish gain I hate rejection, betrayal, and humiliation For I can not do such thing as one human being I hate to say this it is just my self-evaluation I hate crimes, apathy, insensitivity So I try to inspire be inspired creatively Hoping to see changes that starts with you and me I LOVE By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas I love because it is the best way to live knowing that you have something to give I was loved first by my family Aware of Gods great love for me And with friends accepting me as me I have been grateful for this you see I love and I am love in return Give and you will receive in turn What you don't have you can not give This are things that I truly believe I Love because I was love first I LAUGH By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas I laugh when I remember All the crazy things I did My childhood, as teenager Made funny mistakes indeed I laugh with my life choices looking back with no regret And have made peace with it I have heard my inner voice I laugh and move by stories From friends with comedic gifts Jokes that tickle our fancies That it takes our breathe a brief I laugh out loud without doubt I can be so contagious Even when I am all alone I do have a funny bone I CRY By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas I cry for many reasons I try to hear my heart out Life can give us lessons Listen in silence don't doubt I cry when I am sad I cry when I am glad I cry when I am hurting Deep Deep down inside I just can not hide it Tears falling down in my eyes But at times when I do cry Rain falls like it sympathized I cry when I am angry I cry when I am betrayed I cry when I am rejected Its no joke to feel this way I cry when something touches me A movie a story or a memory So do Love songs and poetry Guess am just one of those softies I DIE By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas I die every day In my rest, I find my peace It is a daily practice I die to myself at ease For my spirit to take control For me to rise and not fall I die So that I may live Learn to love and give I die Like seeds needs to germinate To bring new life new faith indeed

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas