MY MAMA


MY MAMA
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

My Mama, you have always been my light
You have nurtured me in your womb

Till you brought me out to this world
You did not stop to carry  me on

Unconditional Love, you Gave
Several times you have me Save

Whenever I fall, made Mistakes
You heal my wounds and cure my Aches

Your understanding has Taught me
That I will never be Alone

You Introduce me to your Friend
To our loving Father in Heaven

You taught us how to Pray
To Believe, as you have put the Seed

My Faith did Grow like the Mustard seed
You gave me Roots and Wings to Fly

Now seeing you in your Twilight
I pray to God  to Bless and Keep you

Favoring you with His Loving Might
Preserving you with Long and Happy Life


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas