DREAMING


Dreaming

By : Paul Leo D. Llamas

I was surprised to see her
Waiting next to me
Just the two of us together
That very moment at the park
As we watch the setting sun
Descending down the sea
What enchantment, what ecstasy
The cold breeze passed by
And I heard her say,
Paul, its so cold.. I’m freezing
Here in my longing arms
I kept her
Whispering words that tickle
Her heart
She smiled, our eyes met
I kissed her cherry lips
Tasted sweetness that sugar
And honey would envy
She held on tight,
For all of a sudden she’s gone
Lost in an unreachable dream
-forever,
Leaving here all by myself
Holding on to my dear PILLOW.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas