DEO THE FIGHTER LLAMAS

DEO THE FIGHTER LLAMAS By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas


Just sharing with you ann app that ask What is your Mafia Name? And I click this and what came up is:
DEO THE FIGHTER LLAMAS  and it stated this along the post.

This nickname will drive away all of your enemies! Your rivals will fear you but you're a great support system for your family! Others should think twice before getting into a fight with you because you would do anything to protect your loved ones - just like a lion. No one can defeat you! Share your Mafia nickname and let everybody know how you scare off your enemies!

 This is quite funny and true. I usually take time to  checks this apps for mere entertainment and somehow it reveals a little bit of information about ones self which I find entertaining  and  amusing.

In my elementary years Mama was called to school several times due to my fighting bouts with my classmates. Among the 5 brothers I was the only one who gets into fighting match with my classmates and Mama was there to mee
t with the parents of my classmates in whom I quarreled with in several occasions and settles and make peace after wards.

I love boxing and I also was able to have a several boxing match with
some of my classmate even tore an eyebrow of my classmates when I hit him with a straight cut. It bleeds profusely that we have to bring him to the school clinic.

I too have a cut here in my left eye brow but it was on a different fight. I fought our neighbor who was quite notorious for he stolen our rabbits and have it feed to our neighbors German shepherds and I caught him in the act at throwing them at the dogs and he was laughing and grinning while he saw me. I was crying in anger. I loved those rabbits so much.

I run and challenge him to a fight we had a boxing match and also wrestle in the ground and for a minute he stand up and pick up an iron tube and I was able to secure my self a detached g.i. rain down sprout (Tarug) and when we were standing face to face we wack each other in a timely fashion that I hit him on his left eyebrow made a cut and was bleeding and my eyebrow had a cut and bleeding as well, seeing his blood he cried running quickly calling his mom towards their house. Ha ha ha remembering that incident makes me laugh. I was six then.

In the town of Leon I had once fought a guy older and taller than me. Funny we where just using a t- shirt for gloves. I was sizing him up and told myself I can beat this guy for he was quite effeminate and to my surprise he beats the crop out of me ha ha ha. After the fight I just realize how long his arm was and how big his fist were and full of calloused due to his works in the farm ha ha ha. That was one fight I will never forget 

In Panitan I had two fights that I could remember well. A neighbor of my cousins They have me match for a boxing fight for he was my age and size. I don't know who won that fight for we both ended up with black eyes ha ha ha. The other fight I wont mention it here hahaha secret.

In High school I had a brawl with a classmate. It was my fault cause I was teasing him and calling him pig for he was quite chubby. To my surprise I was sitting in my chair he approached me in my back locked my neck and gave me 3 fist full and I felt my head it swelled instantly and my reaction was i quickly stand up hold his collar and gave him 3 fist full as well in his nose and face breaking his nose and a black eye. We were pacified and immediately our parents were called up. 

Mama was there again to rescue me we paid for the x-ray and medical expense and again made our peace with each other. A few more months my classmate lose weight and increased in height and was able to have fit physique and his broken nose have improve his facial feature that he looks like Adonis a Greek God. Ha ha ha 

I too can relate with that for I had a broken nose as well. I was injured in a rugby football game that broke my nose and my uniform was bloody soaked. And that too improve my feature as well ha ha ha. I used to have a (pangko) flat nose as a kid.

One of my childhood hero was Muhammad Ali then Rocky Balboa and now our own Champ Manny Pacquiao. And it do runs in the Llamas Family. A Family of Soldiers, Revolutionary heroes and freedom fighters.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

DR. JOSE RIZAL'S NORTH BORNEO ( SABAH) DREAM

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

MGA TULA PARA SA INANG BAYAN AT KABABAYAN SINULAT NI : DEO ANTONIO DELFIN LLAMAS