I WONDER






 I WONDER 
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas
What will my life be in the future, I wonder.

For my thoughts have been wandering lately
Longing to see a better Life for my family
A brighter hope for our country and society
I have always been positive in my notion
And always try to keep a calm emotion
And try to live one day at a time
And try to do right, and my best at all times
May God find me worthy of his favor
Bless the works of my hands and labor
Protect my loves ones, friends and family
Who will join me in my life's Journey
I am confident that I will see, a great future
Fulfilled happy at peace and grateful
Looking back at my past memories
God was there and He answers my prayer
I wonder what my life be in the future
I have to trust God, and know I am secure

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas