CHRIST MY SAVIOR AND LORD

CHRIST MY SAVIOR AND LORD By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas
To you I give my life and being For I know you are all seeing You know my heart and mind Only in you the truth I will find My inner desire and longing Satisfying my soul and feelings Overwhelming Love and embrace Even showing me your Holy face You died for me on the cross That I may live and not be lost That you showed me the right way For me to live victorious today And as my Savior and Lord May your words be my sword As your spirit take control May you find me worthy of it all Pleasing our Abba Father Becoming one family further On earth as it is in heaven This I truly believe in.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas