WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas
What do you want to be when you grow up? As kids we are always ask what we want to be But we are more than that in reality What we are is a product of complexity Our temperaments and inclinations So to our circumstance and situations May lead us to our destination Far from our childhood aspiration I remember wanting to be a soldier But in my teens my worldview grew wider I intend to be a man with a mission To follow Christ and his great commission My focus soon change when I was advised To take a nursing career go abroad Then I fell in love that change my course Gravitates me to embrace new direction Family first was my call and seek a job Selling was my art standing tall at that Heart and passion that drives my emotion Moves me in excelling with all my reasons Grew my endeavour that gave time to travel Experience new worlds as learnings unravels Like a chameleon adopts and accept change Not to conform but to survive and thrive Discovered my people skills and leadership Pursued a move in real estate and politics Took interest in local and world affairs To be near with my growing family Studied history and biography Became a writer and wrote poetry I do posses many motivations So are my talents and inspirations Flowing in my veins are my creativity That will mold me to all my potentiality Know Believe and Love what I am doing Becoming a being of significance A relevant and sensitive human being Responsible member of our society Be what I want to be all that I can be Living life with all the possibilities Giving God all the Glory for His gifts Making this world a better place to live

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas