AN APPEAL FOR HELP. Jun Aquino is raising money for Children's Cancer Research Fund.

Jun Aquino shared your post.
I am appealing to some of my blessed friends to help this kid, I offer my art in exchange for his medical expenses, he has a stage 4 cancer and needs to be operated ASAP, P150,000 or 3kUS$ is needed. You can directly give the funds to his mother and I will personally give you my painting that is on displayed on Solaires Nightscape art exhibit that runs until Sept 2.
Use your talents to bring Glory to God, by helping other without return favor..God will bless us more.
More blessed to give than to receive.
ACTS 20:35
Deo Antonio D. Llamas added 3 new photos.
JUN AQUINO'S PAINTING HEROES FOOTPRINTS FOR SALE
Heroes Footprints, 22x30 watercolor, 150k or 3kUS$ for the operation of his little friend Adam. 4 stage cancer, 11 years old.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES