MY LISTINGS OF POEMS AND ARTICLES

LISTINGS OF POEMS AND ARTICLES 

By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas


                                                 LISTINGS OF POEMS AND ARTICLES                                                                                                              A . ### 2011 Poems ###
 ‎
9.TILL MY DYING DAYS 
15.Smile
31.The Man on the Cross
35.The Vanishing Fingers
35.Is this the end of the world or a new beginning
36.A Poem for Vincent

Articles
                                                          B. My Recent Poems 
1. A Fathers Love
2.Yan ang Pilipino
3. Iloilo City My City My Pride
4. OFW Our Futures Wealth
5. I Ask God For Wisdom
6. A Child Is A Gift From God
7. Alexander De Juan Nasaan Nasaan Ka
8. We Filipinos Have Gift Of Tongues
9.Here Lies An FB Addict
10. I Call You You Call Me
11. On Andress Bonifacio
12. Seeing Life And Death
13.Tunay Ang FB Sadyang Nakaka Addict Na
14. We Are The Watchman Of Our Generation
15. Uncertain Security
16. A Thing Of Beauty 2
17..Human Iniquities the Root of all Misery
18. Positively Yours
19. Ang Diwa ng Pasko Ating Isapuso
20. Lord, You are my Friend
21. Para sa Kamao ng Bayani
22. Ating Sining Nagbibigay Inspirasyon
23. My Many Names
24. My Beautiful Gracie
25. What's on Your Mind?
26. What Makes a Woman?
27. My God, My Father, My Friend
28. Experience Boracay Experience a Glimpse of Heaven. 
     
                             C. My Poems, My Works, My Life By Deo Antonio D. Llamas.
1.My Story
2.Why do I want to write?
3.You are the Air that I breathe.
4.My Love
5.My Birthday
6. A Song from Heaven
7.The Beauty Of Many Splendors
8.I Need my Wings back
9. Diamonds are Forever
10.Magical Moments
11.Of what Dreams may Come
12.Mother and Child
13. Ilaw Ng Tahanan
14.The Faith of a Fisherman
15.The Men Who Play With Their Pens
16.Hagdan ng Buhay ( Rice Terraces)
17.Bayanihan sa Bayan ni Juan
18.Bagong Pilipino at Bagong Pilipinas
19.Salita ng Buhay
20.My Tita Belle
21.Yes We Will Make Our Own History
22.Why Settle for Queen when we Could be the “King City ”
23.SWAT Major Major Problem
24.My Life, My Family, My God
25.World Peace

                                           D. Some Of My Poems And Thoughts For2011
1.My Comments on Corruption
2. A Poem For Sir Benjie Estuche
3.Pusong Sugatan
4. Retasing Tula
5.Tawag Ng Panahon
6.My Opinion On How Can We Help Our President On Alex Vidal's Post
7. Sabah Philippines True Brothers Are We
8. My Comments on Alex Vidal's Post on Being Sincere and Hypocrisy
                                        E.Thoughts and Poems by Paul Leo D. Llamas

1. Love
2.To My Best Friend
3.I Smile
4. Reaching
5. Dreaming
6. Days In June
7. Childs Play
8. How Can I Write A Poem?
9.  Words Of The Heart
10. Believing
11. Love like the Waters
12. Vain Smudge
13. Seclusion
14. Desperation
15. Sharon
16. Plea to Zrr (to Cynthia)
17. Bee Jay
18. Lee’s Golden Ripples (for John Lee)


       F. MGA TULA PARA SA INANG BAYAN AT KABABAYAN SINULAT NI : DEO ANTONIO DELFIN LLAMAS


1. Kalayaan Natin
2Tawag ng Panahon
3
Bulag na Hustisya 
4. 
Gat Jose Rizal Ama Ng Ating Bayan
5
Sa Pagbukas Nitong Entamblado
6Sa Lungkot at Saya
7.May Paroroonan
8. Trabaho sa Ibang Bayan
9. Bagong Bayani
10.Raga Raga
11.Bilog ang Mundo
12.Buhay, Tubig, Kalikasan.
13.Kabataan Pagasa ng Baya
14. Iba-Ibang  Mukha ng Pera,  Hindi Mukhang Pera.
   **************************************

15.Things Can Change in Just a Day
16.Iloilo the Eagle City
17.The Power of Poetry
18.God Gave Us Laughter
19. 
Inspiration
20.
With Loves Embrace
21.
Kabataan Pag Asa ng Bayan




                                                 G. DECEMBER 2013 COLLECTION
                                                                            By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

DR. JOSE RIZAL'S NORTH BORNEO ( SABAH) DREAM

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

MGA TULA PARA SA INANG BAYAN AT KABABAYAN SINULAT NI : DEO ANTONIO DELFIN LLAMAS