I YOU ME WE AND US TOGETHER

I YOU ME WE AND US TOGETHER
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas 

Road to Love You and me
I trust you You trust me
I need you You need me
I love You You Love me

You care for me I care for you
You understand I understand
That you are for me Iam for you
God knows Our hearts

We grow, we live, we love
We share, we keep, we cherish
Our love, our memories, our family
Our future together forever

Time is on our side We will be strong
I will be strong You will be strong
I want you in my life all the way
And you want me just the same

Hold on, Believe on, Live on Love on
Pray For you and me with loves harmony
Us together we belong to each other
And with God no one can seperate us

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas