VINTAGE POEMS (SMOOTHER BY AGED)

VINTAGE POEMS (SMOOTHER BY AGED)                                                                                           


                                                           TO MY LOVE

By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas 

I miss you now what can I say
To explain my longing for you
When you are far away
Darkness fills me
Anxiety besets me

To be with you again
To see your face my joy
Is the light to my way every day
Each Moment of each day with you
Is always treasured beyond measures

Incomplete, incapable, madly loves you
Utterly dependent for your love's caress
Without you, I am nothing and with out life
With out color & music and with out feelings
Sure as earth is to the sun as sea to shore

Oh but when you are in my arms again
I see the beauty of our inner dreams
The realization, heavenly passsion
With direction the fire of life & love
Burning burning burning burning

Oh!!!  When will you return
So I'll stop from reminiscence
I miss you Now what can I say
I love you, My Love, till forever fades away
Here I am waiting still adores you here to stay



EVERYTHING HAS A REASON
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas 

Everything has a reason
Everything has its own time

Just remember to hold on 
Our love will just be fine

I'll be gone for a moment
God is here to keep us straight

To protect, preserve, guide us
Remember "I'll Be Back"

And assure me you'll wait
And stay loving me in faith







I'LL BE BACK
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas 

I'll be back 
You will surely see
Don't give time to worry

You mean so much to me
You  are my everything 
And I want you to be happy

I Promise You No other woman
Could take away my love for you
Believe me when I say I will stay

You are my reason my Inspiration
For living believing in life in love
All I need and all I have is you

I will go for a season
And I'll be back
Just for you



HOW LONESOME I HAVE BEEN
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas 

How lonesome I have been
I live this way today
Since you snob and walk away
I just can't explain

This feeling I have inside
I tried to forget you 
But its so hard to try
Cause your always on my mind

I also tried to end my life
But something gets into my mind
I never know what you feel
I guess I am very ill.

Even thou I look around
There's no other you to be found
You're someone whose hard to find
I guess I'm losing my mind





I YOU ME WE AND US TOGETHER
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas


Road to Love You and me
I trust you & You trust me
I need you  You need me
I love You You Love me


You care for me I care for you
You understand I understand
You are for me I am for you
As God knows it is true


We grow, we live, we love
We share, we keep, we cherish
Our love, our memories, our family
Our future together until eternity


Time's on our side We will be strong
I will be strong You will be strong
I want you in my life all the way
And you want me just the same


Hold on, Believe on, Live on Love on
Pray for you and me with loves harmony
Us together we belong to each other
God as partner nothing can part us further



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas