YOLANDA SURVIVORS OF BRGY. QUIOS AND TINGCUPON PANITAN, CAPIZ.

Yolanda Survivors of Brgy. Quios and Tingcupon Panitan, Capiz.
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas
 
I did a second look at our farm in Brgy. Tingcupon and Brgy. Quios, Panitan, Capiz and realize most of our tenants house where destroyed during the typhoon Yolanda. There is a sign of recovery noticing the smiles on the kids faces. But I realize they still need help here. They have mentioned no relief or support had arrived in their area. Since the typhoon. This are just a few of the family that I was able to see and told them I will be back to help in whatever way I could get support for their rehabilitation especially in building their houses and chapels. Most of the poultry's here was destroyed as well. They had to replant and caused the delay of their harvest their planting cycle was affected as well. Hoping I could get support to build a postharvest facilities and other support on farming aggregates and equipments as well materials for rebuilding their homes and communities and introduces new technology and crops and ways of doing farming as well. If you have suggestion and recommendation where I could get this means to help this community in Brgy. Quios and Tingcupon,Panitan I would be glad to facilitate it. If there would be donation for the re-construction of their houses I would welcome it most for this will help a lot.  Adopt a family would be best. I will further post the families that where affected and needed the help most.

I am making this appeal to the LGU of Panitan, NGO's and other Government Agencies who are in the frontline of rehabilitation as well as private sector and international humanitarian organization and all kindhearted individuals. Your help will make a difference in the lives of this people and community. Bayanihan spirit is what we need in this trying  times. Pm me or call me at this number 09294194301 if you have the intention to donate or help in whatever means and ways. 

God bless may God return your kindness with favor and joy in your life.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas