I HAD A BROTHER

I HAD A BROTHER
I had a brother his name is Paul
He was a poet artist and composer
He was sensitive and one great soul
He studied first at St. Paul College
Later transferred at WVSU
Took up B.S. Mascom It's his choice
He never was a religious guy
But I know well he was spiritual
Reads the bible and prays each day
Amazed by how he use his brush and pen
I always admire and looked up to him
His the one who taught me how to draw
In poetry he had a gift for words
He can best express his views on the world
I am glad that I have preserved his works
For it was in the year of 1982 at 18
That his short life left this earthly phase
To a much much better place
I was glad to have a brother like him
who taught me many new things
A part of him is still with me
Like his love for poetry

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

DR. JOSE RIZAL'S NORTH BORNEO ( SABAH) DREAM

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

MGA TULA PARA SA INANG BAYAN AT KABABAYAN SINULAT NI : DEO ANTONIO DELFIN LLAMAS