I HATE

I HATE


I hate tyranny injustice corruption
A systematic oppression of our nation
Few are favored at the expense of majority


I hate lies misdirection and false testimony
Where Truth diluted and liars in authority
Still arrogant inspite their dishonesty


They are proud and flaunting their ill-gotten wealth
Not afraid of Life's karma it will put toll in their health
Like bandits and pirates their greed will over take them


I hate schemers, plotters and manipulators
People with agenda who use you for their purpose 
Who is there for their self interest and selfish gain


I hate rejection, betrayal and humiliation 
For I can not do such thing as one human being
I hate to say this its just my self observation


I hate crimes, apathy, insensitivity
So I try to inspire be inspired creatively
Hoping to see the change that starts with you and me

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas