All my love as one I've live



All my love as one I've live
By :Deo Antonio D. Llamas

To live and love a miss
Is one evil that still persist

All your life be in misery
Not knowing the possibility

Finding true loves heavenly bliss
Loving someone that loves you

Needing someone that needs you
Wanting someone that wants you

Having one dream and direction
Supporting each others conviction

As one body mind and soul
Let God's spirit take control

Seeking God's perfect will, your will
Submitting freely eternally seal

Not manipulated or possessed
Mutually growing together instead

I know how it truly feels
Settling for a permissive will

My persisting love I gave
All my love as one I've live

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas