TILL MY DYING DAYS



Till  My  Dying Days
By: Deo Antonio D. Llamas

Till my dying days may I live in love
As my time come as my body succumb

My heart tears for it’s my time to depart
May I leave a part of my soul, life and story

As I fade in grace don't wear a sad face
For I will go in peace to much better place

All of us will pass this way be strong and pray
For I will stay as part  of your memory

We live to love we love to live this I give
To my family and friends this I leave

I have love you and you have been my life
Allow me to thank you for loving me nice

Our life together has been an adventure
Support each other inspire one another

Being human we dream of immortality
Leave our mark in man’s hearts and history

Dream of world friendship, peace, unity
A sense of respect, trust, reciprocity

Good will, love, and exchange of ideas
Border less economy as global family

Address evil of poverty, hunger,  wars
Terrorism, division, animosity

As writers, poets, thinkers and  leaders
We have a role to play and do consider

Change the world we see make our destiny
Starts from you and me this amazing journey

Build world friendship and understanding
The seed we sow now will save humanity

And so I leave you now my love I leave
May it be our Legacy our children’s to receive

Till my dying days this is my prayer
World friendship may come our way

Create opportunity for the world to see
Regardless of color, creed, circumstances

Our only hope for true unity, equality
World peace, understanding and prosperity

To you my family and friends I say, I pray
May God grant world friendship & come to stay

Hope for a better future let love nurture
Dream of better days till my dying days




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

DR. JOSE RIZAL'S NORTH BORNEO ( SABAH) DREAM

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

MGA TULA PARA SA INANG BAYAN AT KABABAYAN SINULAT NI : DEO ANTONIO DELFIN LLAMAS