Thank the Lord for 2010



Thank the Lord for 2010
By : Deo Antonio D. Llamas

I thank the Lord for 2010
I've learned to smile inspite the pain

With all the rain that came my way
Still grateful for all the sunny days

My wandering soul have found my patch
Catching up with my inner path

Rediscover my love for words
Inspiring others to be in accord

Finding   rhythm in what to say
Like melodies   in rhyming display

May change a heart or finds it’s way
Change the world of come what may

Find direction this 2011
Cease with passion and great action

Enjoy the New Year with compassion
With reason as my companion

To all my friends I gladly say
Live your life in God's victorious way

Live a life that is free but not wild
Like learning new ways like a child

Rules can keep us from greater harm
Make us Happy and full of charm

May this year be full of grace
God's favor to enjoy it everyday








Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

HISTORY OF DAGUPAN

PHOTO GALLERY: SOMETHING INTERESTING AND FUN ABOUT THE LLAMAS FAMILY OF THE PHILIPPINES

wikipedea on Ronald Llamas